Do you want a Postgraduate degree in your concerned field from the United Kingdom? Then these scholarships programs are for you — the University Of Kent is giving Brussels School of International Studies, BSIS Scholarships. The University of Kent provides a postgraduate center in four major European city that is Rome. Athens, Brussels, and Paris.
BSIS is the leading international university in the Uk. do you the surprising fact about this institute that they have almost 90% of international staff and students. They have student and faculty from 6 continents and 45 nationals. It is the largest platform for international student to pursue their education under the shadow of the experience teaching staff.
Brussels Schools of International offers the P.h.d and master degree in various are of studies. It offers P.h.d and masters in law and politics migration, and analysis development security, and other conflicts.
One more thing for this award Is available to overseas, EU and UK fee-paying students that granted by the University of Kent. For the available scholarship, applicants must hold the proper Honors or Master’s degree (distinction or merit) in the related subject or equivalent.
If you are a European citizen or not, you can still apply for these awards. You have to ask online by visiting their website.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: January 31, 2019.
Host Institution: The University of Kent is primarily located to serve as the European gateway to a broader world. Kent is an only UK University which offers specialist postgraduate centers in the four European cities: Rome. Athens, Brussels, and Paris.
DEGREE: Postgraduate research
Field: these scholarships are for Master students and Postgraduates candidates for study in the relevant subjects
TARGETED AUDIENCE: International undergraduate students
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS AND FUNDING:€130,000
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: One scholarship
- Applicants must contain a good Honours degree (2:1 or First), or the Master’s degree (Distinction or merit) in a related subject or equivalent.
- The scholarship is open to all new postgraduate research candidates, joining for the September 2019 entry.
- Current Kent research students are qualified for the mentioned scholarship.
- EU, overseas and UK fee- paying students
HOW TO APPLY?
- You have to apply online
- Initially, the applicant should apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s research scholarships
- Once scholarships have been awarded, reserve applicant will be considered for the fee-waiver scholarship