Chinese Government Scholarships
China is famous for its education. Thousands of students and scholar visit China to seek knowledge. Among most of them prefer a scholarship to study in China. Chinese government take the initiative and allow the brilliant international students to study in China. These awards are particularly for non-Chinese students around the world. These international scholarships are a life-changing opportunity for you. Find scholarships has gathered some information regarding these awards. Let’s get into it. South China University of Technology (SCUT) is hosting these awards. They have not mentioned any particular number of awards they are offering. To learn more about these scholarships kindly read the entire articles.
The current Chinese Government Scholarships for Chinese University Program and Silk Road Program is now open for all Non-Chinese students.
South China University of Technology (SCUT) is one of China’s top institute. This institute works under the direct control of the State Ministry of Education. It is the member of Project 211 and Project 985 which marks it as the top university research and of teaching. Since 2012, SCUT has held the place in a top 500 of QS World University Rankings.
candidates whose native language is not English then they are usually needed to present proof of proficiency in English at the higher level required for the University.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: March 31, 2019
HOST INSTITUTE: South China University of Technology (SCUT)
DEGREE: these awards are available to continue Master and Doctoral degree programs.
COUNTRY: You can take these awards in China
FIELD: all subject which university is offering
TARGETED AUDIENCE: All student around the world except Chinese
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING:
student, Exempt from tuition fee, registration fee, and accommodation fee.
(2) Monthly Living cost:
– Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000
– Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500
(3) Comprehensive Health Insurance for International Students in China.
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: not mentioned
Entrance Requirements: Candidates should meet the following standards:
How to Apply for it: Step 1: Apply at http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/
*Agency No: 10561 Type Category: B
Download <APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP> (pdf) and Print two copies.
Step 2: Apply at http://scut.edu.cn/apply
Submit <APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP> (pdf) to the system.
All doctoral and master’s candidate should contact supervisors from the professional school in SCUT through an interview or mail or interview.
The candidates, who clear the evaluation by supervisors, please kindly ask their supervisors to sign the <pre-acceptance letters>.
Step 3: Following <The Checklist of SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship Application Material> to prepare your application material. Then please deliver your paper document to the Admissions Office of School of International Education, SCUT.
(1) The Checklist of SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship
(2) APPLICATION FORM FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
(3) SCUT APPLICATION FORM FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
(4) Front Page of Passport, Visa Page
(5) Highest diploma or Pre-graduate Certificate (original copy and notarized photocopy)
(6) Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy and original )
(7) A research or study plan in English or Chinese ( 500 words).
(8) Two reference letters in English or Chinese from associates professors or professors
(9) A pre-acceptance letter of supervisor issued by SCUT associated professors or professors
(10) The candidate of Ph.D. have to present Abstract(s) of their Graduation Thesis (es) or the Published Paper(s)
(11) There should be the One cassette records for the student applying to music courses — design portfolio: to architecture programs.
(12) Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
(13) Regarding Language Certificate
Language needs for Chinese-medium courses:
-New HSK Band 4 with scores above 180 for Science or Engineering studies;
-New HSK Band 5 with scores above 180 for Liberal Arts, Economics, or Management Studies.
Language needs for English-Medium courses
–TOEFL IBT 80 or above;
–IELTS 6.0 above or above.
Applications from English speaking countries:
A letter of English as a medium of education issued by universities or educational institutes.
- All countries except China
HOW TO APPLY?
Read the eligibility criteria carefully. If you feel that you can present all the document then apply by clicking on “Apply now”