DAAD Green Talents 2019 Competition for International Students in Germany
DAAD always open opportunity for outstanding international students to polish their skills. this time they have brought something different. Are you an innovative scientist and concentrating on sustainable growth? Is your research can change the world? The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) call up you to satisfy their high-ranking master board and become one of the 25 Green Talents of 2019!
To support the overseas exchange of innovative green talent 2019 ideas, the BMBF hosts the “Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development.”
For the detail about the award application process and clarity of information kindly read the entire article. In these articles, you will find out the detail about eligibility criteria and related information. The green talents 2019 is an excellent opportunity for young researchers.
every year, this prestigious “Green Talents Competition” values young researchers from various countries and scientific fields who neither the German citizen nor the resident of Germany.
Why at this Green Talents 2019 Program?
This Green Talents 2019 program allows coming together and meeting with various representatives of the German business, scientific elite, and start-ups in the area of sustainability as well as the management level of BMBF.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE:2 p.m. CEST on May 22, 2019.
HOST INSTITUTE: The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
FIELD: all field of researches
TARGETED AUDIENCE: Non-German citizen and non-German resident
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING:
- qualified candidates have invited to Germany two weeks science forum in October 21019
- besides two weeks science forum you can meet the leading German expert of your choice
fully funded research stay 2020
become the part of green talent network
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: not mentioned
- The candidates must need to full fill all the given criteria:Applicants must take an enrolment in a master’s or Ph.D. programme or a degree (master’s/Ph.D.) finished o more than 3 years before the end of the process
the applicant has no more than 3 years of professional work exposure (this eliminates professional work experiences obtained within the scope of the academic degree)
candidate should have a strong focus on sustainable growth and the interdisciplinary approach
candidates must need to have significantly above-average grades
- all countries around the world
HOW TO APPLY?
- How to Apply: let bring your dream of research to the top level and apply now! To present your project for further consideration, candidates must go through the link: ClicK ON Apply Now.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must be capable of proving that they can fulfill the English language conditions.Proven excellent command of English