Engineers Canada Scholarships 2019
Are you engineer? What to become the master of your field? At find scholarships, you will find many awards for the engineer. Some of them are for specific continent country or age limit. But these scholarship programs we are talking about is Engineers Canada Scholarships 2019. It is the among the top 209 scholarships for engineers. This grant is, particularly for a Canadian citizen.
Before going into details about these grants, let’s look study about the host institution. The host institute is The Simon Fraser University in Canada. this institute is the research and offers multiple undergraduate, master and postgraduate program
Fraser University is offering a total of six scholarships for the graduate degree program. There are three awards of worth $12,500 for Engineers Canada-Manulife and three for Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche valued at $ 7,500. These scholarships acknowledge the worth of Canadian engineers and finance advanced research and studies.
One more thing that you should remember that this award is not for the post-doctoral level. If you want to learn more about these post-doctoral level scholarships you can click Here. To get the detail inf about the program, you can go through from the eligibility criteria section and then apply online.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: March 1, 2019
HOST INSTITUTE: The Simon Fraser University (SFU) is the public research university in British Columbia, Canada with campuses in Burnaby, Vancouver, and Surrey.
DEGREE: graduate degree programme
FIELD: Subject given by an institute
TARGETED AUDIENCE: Canadian citizen
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING: 1. Engineers Canada-Manulife: 3 scholarships priced at $12,500.
2. Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex: 3 scholarships valued at $ 7,500.
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: 6
- 1. Registered for the minimum of 2 full-time semesters for an upcoming year (i.e., September 2019 to August 2020)
2. Registered as the engineer (P.Eng.) / ingénieur (ing.) in excellent standing with one of the territorial or engineering bodies
3. A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
4. The scholarships are tenable for full-time studies only
5. Post-doctoral fellows are not eligible to apply
6. junior engineers or training Engineers are not likely to apply proficiency in English of applicant native language is not English
HOW TO APPLY?
the application procedure is very simple. if you feel that you fit in the eligibility criteria then you can apply for these grants. here, by clicking on the “Apply now” you can get the online application form. do not forget to Submit the application before the deadline.