Mackenzie King Scholarships 2019-2020
Scholarships 2019 has brought multi opportunities for the citizen of Canada. They are many scholarships which particularity ht Canadian Citizen. Information faculty of The University of Toronto is giving Mackenzie King Scholarships 2019-2020. Two types of Mackenzie King Scholarships were founded to encourage Canadian universities graduates who are proceeding to graduate studies. Here, you can check more awards for Canadian national who we degree wants a graduate degree.
The University of Toronto is a global university. The motto of this institute is to encourage learning, knowledge creativity and discovery of innovative ideas. They have a multidisciplinary methodology of teaching. The students have learned and work with the leader throughout their educational journey.
There are two types of scholarships for the Canadian citizen who wants to a post-doctoral and postgraduate degree. The worth of these scholarships is Travelling Scholarship around $10,500 for one year and Open grant of $8,500 for one year. They have not mentioned the number of awards.
Find scholarships has collected all the necessary information about the Mackenzie King Scholarships 2019-2020. From the eligibility criteria section, you can read the criteria. Do not waste your time if you think these are the best awards for your educational future. Complete all the documentation and apply before the deadline.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: February 1, 2019
HOST INSTITUTE: The Faculty of Information is recognized to be amongst the world’s top knowledge and information management institution. It is the Tier One Member of School, the international association of universities that e promote and lead programs for an information field.
DEGREE: doctoral or master degree programme
FIELD: the subject which university offer
TARGETED AUDIENCE: Canadian student
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING: Travelling Scholarship – $10,500 for 1 year
Open Scholarship – $8,500 for 1 year
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: not mentioned
• Have you applied for the admission to the graduate program and will be commencing of full-time graduate studies in the upcoming academic year 2019-2020
• From the Canadian university obtain a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree when a tenure of a scholarship opens (September 2019)
Every graduate and undergraduate course completed you should have the minimum “A-” grade or80%, 3.7/4.0. Candidates with a B+ or lower is not eligible except Travelling Scholarship and,• Are at the initial stage of their graduate degree program (Years 1-3).
HOW TO APPLY?
- Apply before the deadline along with all documents and submitted to (63 St. George Street, 2nd-floor reception)Graduates awards office. In hard copy on 14 January 2019 (4:30 pm).
- For alumni, they can apply by February 1, 2019 (4:30 pm).
- Forms or documentation sent directly to a Board administering the national competition will not be counted.