Heinrich Boll Scholarships 2019
Are you looking for international scholarships? Yes we know other then studies you get access to innovative ideas via these awards. 80% of international students prefer Europe for international scholarships, for those candidates find scholarships has gathered some info about these awards. The Heinrich Böll Foundation offer some scholarship programs to international students who earned their university entrance qualification from the school outside of Germany and who wish to get a Masters or Ph.D. Degree.
For International Students Heinrich Boll Scholarships in Germany is the ideal opportunity to reach excellence in their respective fields.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is the German political foundation. It works for the German Green party. The awards are giving the department of the foundation open scholarships for EU and Non-Eu students.
Let’s study more about these grants as we know that the host institute is in Germany. All the government recognized institute is the host institute. F you are NON-EU or EU you can apply for it because these are the international scholarships. They have not mentioned the exact number of scholarships but find awards has gathered info about the scholarship’s funding. For financial aids, you can read ” scholarships funding|” category mentioned below.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: 1 March annually
HOST INSTITUTE: state-recognized university in Germany
DEGREE: the scholarship for the graduate student who wants the master and P.H.D. degree program.
FIELD: Master and P.H.D in all available subject in state-recognized university
TARGETED AUDIENCE: The scholarship program allows scholarships to international students, both EU and non-EU, who are not educated in Germany.
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING:
For Non-EU students: €850/month along with allowances that are tuition fees are in some cases possible in Germany.
For EU students: differ, max. €649 along with €300 books cost/month; tuition fees are not feasible in Germany but possible to the limited range in other regions or countries.
For Non-EU students: €1,200/ month along with €100 mobility fee/month, along with different allowance; allowances; tuition fee is not possible.
EU students: €1350/month along with €100/month research costs fee; tuition fee is not possible but possible to a limited region and countries other than Germany.
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: not mentioned
- International Master students who gained their university entry qualification outside Germany:• You can apply before starting your Master’s programme or before the end of the first semester.• Dates should have completed the first degree. You should provide first qualification proof to us.International Doctoral students:The candidate should have been taken as a doctoral student by the state or state-recognised institute in Germany. You should provide proof along with them.
• By the date of application, preliminary work should have been finished, and the actual timetable for completion should be presented.
• We prefer subjects related to the topic associated with the focal points of the Foundation’s activities for p.H.D.
- For International Students Heinrich Boll Scholarships
HOW TO APPLY?
- Details of procedure and requirement, please consult information sheet A 1-1 (“scholarship application for undergraduate and graduate students”, PDF) or A 2-1 (“scholarship application for doctoral studies”).