KAAD Scholarships, 2019
Germany is the land of opportunity. Every year Germany opens several scholarships and welcome the international students to study in their leading universities. International awards are not about studies related to concern fields; it is more than that. You learn you explore their culture. You meet with various people and learn about their views and much more. In 2019 many countries focus on scholarships to the developing countries — the reason behind it to make their student capable of working for the betterment of their homeland. In 2019 there is an opportunity for international students from the developing countries. The KAAD scholarships, 2019 is one of the leading awards for the emerging region of the world.
These awards primary focus on post-graduate students and to academics who already earned professional experience. and the candidates, if you are the one who wants the postgraduate degree or research in Germany them don’t miss this chance.
Let’s learn more about these awards, as we all know that you can take these awards in Germany. HigherEducation Institue and German Universities is the host institute. They have not mentioned any particular field. But they do have cleared that you can choose any subject that payback your homeland. These some overview for a complete detail kindly ready entire article.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: 15 Jan/30 Jun (annual)
HOST INSTITUTE: Higher Education Institute and Germany Universities
DEGREE: Post-graduate program
FIELD: they do have clear that you can choose any subject that payback your homeland
TARGETED AUDIENCE: international student from developing countries. Citizens of emerging countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America. There is a preference for Catholic applicants.
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING: not specific
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: not mentioned
For the awards programme 1 of the KAAD, the applicant can apply:
• Come from the emerging or developing countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America.have the professional experience and university degree from your homeland and want to get the Ph.D. or the master’s degree.
at a German institute or do the post-doctoral research (2-6 months for organized university lecturers) at the German university
• Are the Catholic Christian (or general belong to the Christian faith). If Catholic partners refer you, then The applicant from the other religions can apply. they have to prove their involvement in interreligious dialogue.
• Hold German language skills before beginning the studies (KAAD can deliver the language course of a maximum of 6 months in Germany).
Candidates for the Master-scholarships: maximum age of 30, for PhD-scholarships: should not be older than 35.
- International students from developing countries
HOW TO APPLY?
- KAAD is working with the partner and focus countries in your region.
. There are Partner Committees in these countries.
Visit the website page related to region-specific qualification requirements and form procedures: Africa (sub-Sahara), Asia, Latin America, Near and Middle East (including northern Africa).Candidates for September selection require to be finished by 30th of June. Candidates for the March selection require to be finished by 15th of January.It is necessary to visit an official website (click on”APPLY NOW”) for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship.