Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarships
The Unversity of Queensland is the world famous university. Their faculty and teaching system is the finest among the other institute. As per the QS World University Ranking, UQ’s falls under the top 50 universities if the world in 2015. If you are the student of pharmacy and looking for the awards for you in Australis than the University of Queensland is opening the scholarship opportunity for the overseas pharmaceutical student. The Master of Pharmaceutical Industry scholarships is given to an international student who begins the study in Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at the University of Queensland in 2019.
The University of Queensland open this awards because to support and encourage outstanding students to begin studies in the in Pharmaceutical Industry at this institute. It is the leading opportunity, if you want to pursue your career in this fantastic field.
There is no hard and fast rule for applying for these awards. If you are confident enough to consider this grant, then apply online.
The best part of this scholarship is that it is not for any specific region country or race. It is an opportunity for all the education seeker to reach the peak of their academic achievements.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
Deadline: 17 May 2019
Host Institution: the University of Queensland is internationally recognized as is qualified and experienced teaching staff, best campus environment and all facilities. .
Degree: Scholarship if for those who want to pursue the master program at the University of Queensland
Targeted Audience: international student
Scholarships Awards and Funding: For high performing international students The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an appealing opportunity. Scholars will get a $5,000 – $10,000 education fee scholarship. The final amount granted to the thriving applicants will be at the choice of the selection committee.
Many Scholarships: one scholarship
- International students, who want to continue a study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice UQ.
- Applicants who have got an unconditional opportunity to study the
- Applicants, who have accepted the full opportunity to study the Master of Pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ in July 2019.
- The base of selection criteria is high achieving and excellence students are restored to apply.
- Students should not simultaneously have another scholarship.
- All international student can get access to this scholarship
HOW TO APPLY?
- Lodge the official application for a Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before registering for a scholarship. Get a UQ an unconditional offer (or the conditional offer giving entire conditions are to be met by closing date of scholarships application) and Student ID Number.
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
The statement should not be more than 1,000 words and address:
– The reasons for your concern in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
– Your ambitions and goals
- The reference letter from teaching staff at your mother institution or from the employer, if possible (in English). Academic recommendation letters should rank your academic performance against the peer group.
Note: if before closing date the concerned department does not receive the application form, we will not entertain your application.