Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, 2019
The University of Melbourne established the International Undergraduate Scholarships in appreciation of the notable contribution. it is made by overseas students to the variety of the University’s student population.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: admissions deadline
HOST INSTITUTE: University of Melbourne, Australia
DEGREE: Undergraduate degree
FIELD: Any undergraduate degree offered at the University of Melbourne. these are the best scholarship programs to get academic achievements.
TARGETED AUDIENCE: International students (except New Zealand)
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING:
This award provides financial aids either a $10,000 tuition charges remission in the first year of the undergraduate degree, fee reduction for a three-year duration of the undergraduate degree is 50% or fee remission is 100 % for the three years of the undergraduate degree.
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: 50
To be granted for the fee remission awards candidate must be the citizen of the country other than New Zealand and Australia and not the Australian citizen, have received the unconditional proposal for the undergraduate course, have delivered excellent final year results, such as:
– at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
– minimum 97% in an approved foundation program
– candidate should score at least score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB) and not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
- all countries except New Zealand and Australia
HOW TO APPLY?
- The applicants are eligible for these programs automatically because they have got the unconditional offer for admission to the undergraduate degree will. The deadline is the admissions deadline as mentioned above.It is essential to visit an official website to obtain the application form for the complete information on how to apply for these awards.