Novus Biologicals Scholarship
Research is the critical part for advancement and development and in a life science community. We always strive because of our urge to further scientific achievement by outstanding students who wants to develop a career in science. The international scholarships are the best way to become the master of your field. By this, you learn from various universities other than your parent institute, at international awards level, you need with the student of the variable region and background. You learn from them, and they learn from you. In 2029 there are many scholarships in the field of science. But the awards we are dissecting here is for Canada, USA, and EMEA. Novus Biologicals Scholarship is the once in a lifetime opportunity for you.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is for those students who pursue the degree in a science-related area twice a year. The financial aids the candidate will get is around A$ 1500. They have not mentioned any particulars number of scholarship they are giving. But will recommend you to read the entire post for full information about these scholarships. At the end of the blog, you also see the “APPLY NOW” button. Click on them to reach the official website about these awards.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: July 31, 2019
HOST INSTITUTE: University of that offering the science field course in Canda, US, EMEA
DEGREE: baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma
COUNTRY: US, Canada, EMEA
TARGETED AUDIENCE: International students
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING:
$1500 (or international currency equivalent) will be awarded twice a year to one candidate to use towards their education.
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: they are giving almost 50 awards for certificates and 50 for master’s degree every year.
- the candidate should have the major declared in the science related area.
- World broad application is open. Not specific to any particular region of the world.
- Candidate should be accepted or register for registration (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with the declared major in the science related area.
- All Countries
HOW TO APPLY?
- Submit the transcript of all post-secondary/college coursework (high school student submit a high school certificate).
- Submit the written statement addressing the following:
- Make a top ten list of how science helps you in your everyday life.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to advance science in your field of interest further.
It is necessary to read the entire application guidance and visit the official site (Click “APPLY NOW”) for full data on how to apply for this fellowships.