The University of Gothenburg International Scholarships
Are you non-European and want to study at the top universities in Europe? Then this year international scholarships for NON-EU student make it possible for you to study in the leading institute. The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarships (UGSS) Programs provides financial aids to pursue the Master’s degree programme with the autumn semester of 2019 entry. The best part of these awards is that they provide funding to get the degree. If you have stopped your education journey then resume it with these grants.
The University of Gothenburg International Scholarships always aims to bring scholarships which encourage graduates students to follow their dream and be the master in their desired field.
The University of Gothenburg is hosting these awards. It is the third oldest institute among the other Swedish universities. It has 600 outstanding staff member with an intellectual mind. This university is famous for its teaching methodologies.
If you want to apply for these awards, then submit your form before the deadline that is 14 February 2019. They have not mentioned the number of grants. The financial aids the qualified student ill ger is 27 000 SEK/study semester, and for the fee-paying student, there is a FAS plus security.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: 14 Feb 2019 (annual).
HOST INSTITUTE: University of Gothenburg, Sweden
DEGREE: Master degree program
FIELD: Any Masters Programme offered at the University
TARGETED AUDIENCE: Citizens from outside Switzerland and the EU/EEA
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING:
These scholarships cover tuition expenses for the Master’s programme at the University of Gothenburg and 27 000 SEK/study semester
• The FAS plus security for fee-paying students
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: not mentioned
- if you satisfy the standards listed below you can apply for these awards: candidates are expected to pay tuition expenses
• at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2019, you have asked for the Master’s programme, full-time studies,
• applicants who have spent the application charge and documented eligibility for courses by 1 February 2019
- Citizens from outside Switzerland and the EU/EEA
HOW TO APPLY?
- You can apply for the scholarship by submitting the form online which will be accessible on their official site starting from 4 February 2019.
- Please remember that one should have applied for the Master’s Programme through university admissions by 15 January 2019 to be qualified for the scholarship procedure. It is necessary to visit an official website (link mentioned below) to obtain the form and for complete information on how to apply for the scholarship.