7 TIPS TO GET SCHOLARSHIP
Are you searching for scholarships? Or are you unable to find the scholarship in your desire institution and country? Explore the world of scholarships at www.find-scholarhips.com, and dig into the list of multiple scholarships in various fields in your desired country.
For your ease, we have gathered some tips to get a scholarship for you:
1. Be specific About The World And Country
When you search for an award, you have to be specific about your field. You can go through from your respective field’s awards. You can also be more specific by selecting in which university or country you want to study. By keeping in mind the field, institute, and country, it will bring multiple options for you.
When you search by a field in www.find-scholarhips.com, you will see the result related to the specific subject not all field of the university. By scholarships by any institute, college, and university we mean that award from any institute or university from any country.
You should do not forget that categorization is not perfect; you should expect exceptions and limitations in some cases.
- Whenever you look for a scholarship, search in desire field some scholarships provider or university do not provide funding for a specific field and some scholarships are not eligible for a specific region before applying to check whether is it eligible for you or not.
2. Be Specific To Apply For Scholarships
When you go through the scholarships, you might want to apply in all, but we recommend applying in few as it saves your time and it will be easy for you to choose from them.
Always follow the 80/20 rules means apply in 20% of scholarships and get the 80% success in getting the scholarship.
You should focus on 2-3 scholarships which have higher chances of getting it.
How to filter the suitable and best scholarships and increase the chances of getting it?
- apply for those scholarships that are suitable for your qualification, citizenship, and interest when you have filtered the few scholarships, then you can make the perfect application letter along with all the documentation. Once you fall under the eligibility criteria with complete documents your chances increases.
Browse for scholarships and pick the one which suits you best.
3. Search For School/College Specific Scholarships:
When you visit www.find-scholarhips.com, you will find scholarships that are sponsored by specific universities or college. But did you know that there are other various scholarships awarded by particular schools of the university which are not posted?
- School-specific scholarships are scholarships given by the appropriate school under the University. These scholarships target your field. some people know about these school scholarships because they are not easy to search as the university-wide scholarships and not known as the popular scholarships you know there is less competition at school scholarships then popular or university scholarships?
4. Take Note Of The Annual Scholarships Program
if you haven’t applied before the deadline or your form is not accepted for it then do not worry, we have something for you. Because we have an annual scholarships program for you. www.find-scholarhips.com has taken notes for the annual scholarships.
Let’s learn more about it!
- These scholarships are accessible annually they are mostly fully funded and have sufficient funds to continue the program for a long time many scholarships are available
5. Are You Qualified For The Scholarship?
Whenever applying for any scholarships always honest to yourself? Ask these questions are you eligible for it? Are you qualified to apply for it? What should I do to increase my chances? Here www.find-scholarhips.com will help you.
The bitter truth about scholarships
- More things that you should remember that scholarships are not given to everyone who begs or request. You are poor or cannot afford to study is not the criteria for getting the scholarships. You are from minority or from developing region is not the base of giving criteria
You have to earn the scholarships
Not to beg, Or request.
You can earn it by proving your qualifications, and you’re potential
Am I eligible for the scholarships?
- Your situation can qualify you for the scholarships. For those, there are minority scholarships based on developing countries, financial needs.
Basic scholarship criteria:
- you should be from the eligible country should qualify for the age limit. but it there are awards with no age limit you should have bachelor degree when enrolling for the master program, and college degree for bachelorsShould meet academic criteria. in some cases, you are registered for scholarships program before you considered for itGood command of English with IELTS and TOFEL as prove
- Entrance scholarships: meet the high school academic usually 90%Excellence scholarships: meet GPA requirementLeadership scholarships: demonstrate leadership skills and potential competition scholarships: with competition like an essay writingDevelopment scholarships: you should return to your countryYouth scholarships: for 25 or below
Is my qualification enough?
- If you meet the minimum qualification than it does not mean that you are selected. There are other factors like Academic excellence and potential academic performance quality of application letter for a scholarship development scholarships, applicant potential towards the growth of its country research program, students are judged on a base of the research proposal and merit
Once you fall under above mention points, then you will provide with a simple test.
6. Search For Other Scholarships Portal:
www.find-scholarhips.com always works for you and make the search for scholarships simple. Here we have gathered a few links from there you can extend your search
7. How To Improve The Chances Of Winning The Scholarship?
Winning the scholarship is not the easy task as there are many candidates after one scholarship.
Look for scholarships that few people know:
- Look for school or department specific scholarships. The scholarships of the popular university are highly competitive. School-scholarships are difficult to find but they are best it targets your field and chances of winning it is high.
Always apply for those awards which suit you best:
- Look for scholarships that are targeting your region, qualification and field.
Stand out application letter:
- Once you meet the criteria of scholarships and then work on your application. The application letter makes you stand out and double the chances of getting the scholarships. If you do not have good grades, but you have highlighted or mentioned your related extracurricular activities in motivation letter, it adds a bonus.