University of Sydney International Scholarships, 2019
The University of Sydney scholarships is open for applicants who are available to undertake the master degree or Postgraduate Research program. The purpose of the USydIS is to bring outstanding international postgraduate and graduate students to conduct research projects which will magnify the University’s research activities.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE: admissions deadline
HOST INSTITUTE: the University of Sydney in Australia
DEGREE: Postgraduate and master degree.
FIELD: Postgraduate Research and master degree program in the available field
TARGETED AUDIENCE: international student
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDS and FUNDING: The USydIS financial aids living allowance and tuition charges for almost three years with the possibility of one semester’s extension for the PhD students.
MANY SCHOLARSHIPS: not mentioned
• Be the international student commencing full-time registration in the Higher Degree by Research (HDR). The student who has have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature is eligible.
• Be the student undertaking study in the subject field recognized by the institute as within an area of its emerging and current research strengths.
• Not hold the research qualification considered to be equal to the Australian Research doctorate, or, if beginning a Research Master’s degree, not keep the research eligibility regarded to be equal to or higher than the Australian Research Master’s degree.
• Not have the Australia Award scholarship within two years before starting the RTP Scholarship.
• Not be getting the scholarship for which tuition is the component under any other scholarship programs to which the Australian Government offers a substantial contribution.
• The candidate does not have received the RTP Fee grant unless the last award was for the Master by Research degree that applicant has finished and he/she is now applying for the doctorate research degree.
• They Not have previously acknowledged for the awards up to three times within the last five years.
- all countries
HOW TO APPLY?
- Scholarship candidates are welcome throughout the year but only open for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).It is essential to read the selection procedure and Research Experience visit and guide an official site (link mention below) to open an application form and for full information on how to apply for these scholarships.